*video by edscoble on youtube.com
These rules define Lomography’s philosophy and approach towards photography.
Recite them, or break all the rules – whichever way, be ready to throw all your inhibitions about photography to the wind!
THE 10 GOLDEN RULES OF LOMOGRAPHY:
1. Take your camera everywhere you go
2. Use it any time – day and night
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it
4. Try the shot from the hip
5. Approach the objects of your Lomographic desire as close as possible
6. Don’t think (William Firebrace)
7. Be fast
8. You don’t have to know beforehand what you captured on film
9. Afterwards either
10.Don’t worry about any rules…